Our properties in South West France
Ref.G351 Maison de Maître 495 000 € FAI
This indeed is a rare find .........Within a small village, this beautiful group of buildings, in good condition featuring an external long covered gallery, a chapel, an enclosed courtyard and a guest house, all set in nearly a hectare of private parkland. Large and light reception rooms, a barn, an orangerie and garages.
A few of the beautiful original feature comprise fireplaces, ornate ceiling covings and lovely floor tiles.
The main house is composed of :
- Entrance hall with stone staircase
- Dining room of 40m2 opening onto the superb external gallery with stone pillars
- Kitchen of 31m2 with adjoining storeroom/laundry
- Hallway with WC
- Living room of 43 m2 leading on to the gallery
- Library of 24m2, stone fireplace, wooden floor and beautiful original built-in cupboards
- TV/sitting room of 23m2
- Bedroom 13m2 with dressing room, bathroom and WC
On the first floor : big landing and five large bedrooms, each with bathroom and WC
The Guest house consists of kitchen/diner with fireplace, a shower room with WC, a living room and a big bedroom on the first floor. This part needs renovation.
- Attached Rennaissance period barn with authentic fireplace.
- Chapel wit vestry of 80m2
- Orangerie/barn of 92m2
- Garage, workshop, boiler room, cellar
Oil-fired central heating system
- Habitable area450 m²
- Field 6 500 m²
- Ageold - renovated
- ConditionStructurally sound
- Setting rural within a small village.
- Heating oil and open fires
- Drainage independent
- Outbuildings Barn and garages
- Airport 1 hour to Bordeaux