Ref.G487 Village House 173 000 € FAI
Lovely stone property on quiet lane, with private fenced garden of 739 m2, close to the Dordogne riverbank, on walking distance to shops/restaurant. Big reception rooms, 4 bedrooms, one bath room, 2 shower rooms. Carport, workshop and attic.
The property comprises three individual houses, two of which are interconnected.
the habitable part of the property consists of:
- Kitchen of 26m2 with fireplace and staircase leading up to ....
- Large bedroom (28m2) with shower and washbasin
In the other habitable section of the property there are:
- Living Room/Lounge of 39m2 with integral woodburner.
- Storeroom of 9m2
- Shower room with WC
- Bedroom of 17m2
- Second bedroom of 22m2 with two windows
- Bathroom with WC and shower 10m2. Velux window
- Attic bedroom of 14m2 with window and velux
The smaller old house to the right, comprises:
- Workshop:boiler room of 29m2 on the ground floor
- Attic with vrlux window for renovation
- Car port
- two wells
- Fenced garden
- Double glazing throughout
- Heating by town gas
- Insulated roof space
- tax foncière 600€
- Habitable area160 m²
- Field 739 m²
- Ageold renovated
- Conditionvery good condition
- Setting rural, walking distance to shops
- Heating central heating town gas
- Drainage independent
- Outbuildings workshop and attic
- Airport at 30 min. from Bergerac and 1 hour to Bordeaux