Ref.G444 Château 545 000 € FAI
Exceptional 17th century chateau restored during the 1900's
Set in 1.2ha of parkland surrounded by a stone wall, between Bergerac and St Emilion.
Several outbuildings, including an attached house for restoration. A pigeonnier and a swimming pool.
Price: 545,000€ (inc. agency fees)
420m2 of living space
- Entrance hall
- Living room 86m2 with 17th c majestic fireplace
- 6 main bedrooms
- 4 secondary bedrooms
- Several bathroom/shower room and toilet
- Six roomed guest house attached - for restoration
- Separate storage space
- Central Heating (oil)
- Septic tank
- Mains water and well water
- 2 storey tower of 17m2
- Garage and store room
- Caves/wine cellars
- Swimming pool 12m x 6m
- DPE C130
- Field 12 000 m²
- Age17th century
- ConditionVery good condition, with part to be restored.
- Setting Rural beautiful views
- Heating Oil fired central heating
- Drainage independent to current standards
- Outbuildings Several outbuildings
- Airport 30 minutes Bergerac 1hr Bordeaux
Energy performance diagnosis
Energy consumption (primary energy) for heating, hot water production sEnergy consumption (main energy source) for heating, hot water and sanitary cooling and cooling.
Measurement: : kWhEP/m2.an
Emissions of greenhouse gas emissions (GGS) for heating, hot water and cooling.
Measurement : kgeqCO2/m2.an