Ref.G286 Country House 159 000 € FAI
RIVERSIDE PROPERTY: Set in peaceful quiet countryside, this house undergoing extension work, has large well-lit rooms, and beautiful views across the River Dordogne. Garden of nearly half an acre alongside the River Dordogne. The property has new electrics, double glazing. Most shutters are replaced.
This is a traditionally built house constructed in 1986 and extended in 2013. Set in lovely quiet greenbelt.
The house is in the process of renovation and needs finishing
-Open kitchen looking on to dining room 34 m2
-Huge living room with views over the river of 28 m2
-Bedroom of 9 m2
-Room 5 m2 planned for shower
- An entrance hall of 7 m2
- A utility room of 13 m2
First Floor :
- Beautiful bedroom of 18 m2 with river view, wooden floor
- Dressing room of 6 m2
- Shower room with WC of 8 m2
- Near river : concrete floor with electricity and evacuation supplies.
- Habitable area150 m²
- Field 1 752 m²
- Agebuilt in 1986 and part in 2013
- Conditiongood structural condition
- Setting rural, peaceful and open views
- Heating planned to put a wood burner
- Drainage individual
- Airport at 30 min. from Bergerac and 1 hour to Bordeaux
Energy performance diagnosis
Energy consumption (primary energy) for heating, hot water production sEnergy consumption (main energy source) for heating, hot water and sanitary cooling and cooling.
Measurement: : kWhEP/m2.an
Emissions of greenhouse gas emissions (GGS) for heating, hot water and cooling.
Measurement : kgeqCO2/m2.an