Entrance is through the arched door, which leads onto the hall way with exposed stone floor, walls and an impressive stone staircase. Doors to salon, ground floor shower room, ground floor bedroom, cave, summer kitchen and kitchen.
Sitting room 24 m2, from the hall is the salon, with a large south east facing window, beautiful wooden built in cupboard, stone fireplace with wood burning stove and steps into kitchen.
Kitchen : 50 m2, Large fitted kitchen with hob/oven, plumbed for dishwasher and a breakfast area. Original ancient sink, tiled floor, impressive stone fire place and wood burner. Two windows, exposed painted beams and doors to court yard, salon, larder and hall way.
Dining room : 37 m2, Imposing stone fire place, original tiled floor and stone sink. Three windows, two facing south with double french doors to south facing patio. Plumbed for washing machine. Doors to hall and ground floor bedroom. Cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom 1 : 21 m2, beautiful parquet floor, original ornate stone fireplace, exposed painted beams and south facing window. Doors to summer kitchen, ground floor shower room and hall way.
Shower room: 16 m2. Shower room with access from the hall way and bedroom 1. Exposed painted beams, large walk in shower, wc, hand basin and window to front terrace.
21' 5'' x 19' 2'' (6.54m x 5.85m) Pièce lumineuse avec salle d'eau.
Beautiful bright room with exposed stone work around the window, looking out to the front terrace and the valley beyond. There is also a window facing south, over looking the court yard and valley. incoporated in this room is the en suite.
SHOWER ROOM 2
9' 4'' x 8' 5'' (2.87m x 2.58m)
Incorporated into bedroom 2 is the en suite, corner shower cubical, basin and wc. tiled floor and half tiled walls.
19' 4'' x 8' 2'' (5.91m x 2.5m)
Original stone fireplace and painted parquet floor. two windows. One overlooking the terrace and valley beyond and one facing the 2nd courtyard. Door to en suite.
- SHOWER ROOM 3 : 12' 9'' x 10' 10'' (3.89m x 3.31m)En suite shower room, with shower cubical, toilet and hand basin. Tiled floor, window overlooking court yard and doors to bedroom 3 and 2nd landing.
- LANDING : Leading to bedrooms 4, 5 and 6. Also the family bathroom.
- BEDROOM 4: 20 m2 , window to back of property.
- BATHROOM : 6 m2 , bath with over bath shower, wc and basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 5 : 10 m2, window to back of property, door to walk in cupboard with small window.
- MASTER BEDROOM 6 : 80 m2 , beautiful exposed stone walls, exposed beams, lime washed parquet floor. With two windows and two velux windows this room is flooded with light.
BEDROOM 7: 24 m2, Parquet floor, exposed beams, window to courtyard and basin.
OUTBUILDINGS / BARN
- Barn 80 m2
- Workshop : 12 m2, used as a work room. It has a concrete floor, electricity, double doors and an opening to the side.
- Tower storage: 20 m2, stone round store room. With window facing south east and electricit
- Stone outbuilding : Window facing south east and electricity.
- Garage : 88 m2 : Split into three linked rooms. First part opens onto the south facing courtyard. The front facade has two openings for windows and a double door. The second part has a door to the outer courtyard and a window facing south and the third part has a set of double garage doors again to the outer courtyard.
- Summer kitchen : 35 m2, imposing stone fire place, original tiled floor and stone sink. Three windows, two facing south with double french doors to south facing patio. Plumbed for washing machine. Doors to hall and ground floor bedroom. Cupboard housing the boiler.
Fosse septique, mains water, oil central heating, 15 000 m2 of garden and land, ADSL, garage