Our properties in South West France
Ref.G270 Maison de Maître 465 000 € FAI
Gensac : on two steps to the village : large "bourgeois" house completely renovated. Big light and airy rooms, all with open views on the Durèze valley. Not overlooked.
On the ground floor :
- Entrance hall (12 m2) with stone staircase leading to the first floor
- Kitchen (18 m2) fully fitted
- Summer kitchen/utility room (40 m2)
- Living room (48 m2) with view overlooking the valley.
Wine cellar, and boiler room (60 m2) on ground level.
The huge barn (108 m2) is attached to the summer kitchen / laundry room.
Next to the barn is the old horse stable (25 m2) , now used for gardening tools.
On the first floor :
Landing with WC with wash basin of 4 m2
A long hallway with access to 4 big bedrooms (19, 17, 16, 16 m2)
Another separate WC with hand wash.
Separate suite with bedroom (16 m2) with its own bathroom (9m2), shower room (4m2), wc and dressing room.
Set in treed fenced garden of about 2915 m2. Pigeonnier, old bread oven and well.
Double glazing, connected to mains drainage, central heating with oil.
- Habitable area230 m²
- Field 2 915 m²
- Ageold renovated
- Conditionvery good condition, double glazing
- Setting Rural with open views, not overlooked
- Heating Oil and wood burner
- Drainage mains drainage
- Outbuildings garage, stable, pigonnier and wine cellar
- Airport 30 km Bergerac, 68 km Bordeaux
Energy performance diagnosis
Energy consumption (primary energy) for heating, hot water production sEnergy consumption (main energy source) for heating, hot water and sanitary cooling and cooling.
Measurement: : kWhEP/m2.an
Emissions of greenhouse gas emissions (GGS) for heating, hot water and cooling.
Measurement : kgeqCO2/m2.an